Ormen Lange outage cuts Norway's gas output by 40 mcm/d on Monday
OSLO Dec 2 (Reuters) - Norway's gas output will be cut by 40 million cubic metres (mcm) per day on Monday due to an outage affecting gas production from Royal Dutch Shell's Ormen Lange field, above an earlier estimate for 25 mcm, gas system operator Gassco said.
Stormy weather disrupted external power supply to Nyhamna plant that feeds the 70-million-cubic-metre Langeled pipeline, Britain's main gas import route.
The outage, which started at 0720 GMT was expected to last for 15 hours, Gassco added in a market message.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |