Nigeria's Oando delays deal for ConocoPhillips' assets
LAGOS Dec 2 (Reuters) - Nigeria's Oando said on Monday that it has delayed the completion of its $1.79 billion deal to buy Conocophillips' Nigerian assets by two months to January.
Oando has been aggressively seeking equity and bank loan funding to secure funds for the deal's completion.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |