STXNEWS LATAM-Itaú BBA hires Mulas as CEO of Mexican unit
Itaú BBA, the investment-banking unit of Brazil's Itaú Unibanco SA, has hired Alberto Múlas Alonso as the chief executive of its Mexican wholesale lending unit, it said on Monday in a statement. Mulas, a former banker for JPMorgan Chase & Co and Donaldson, Lufkin and Jenrette Inc, has been working as a consultant for Itaú BBA in recent months, though his Cresce Consultores advisory firm.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port