Spain targets up to 3.5 bln euros in bonds on Thursday
MADRID Dec 2 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it plans to issue between 2.5 billion and 3.5 billion euros ($3.40 billion-$4.77 billion) in bonds at auction on Thursday.
The bonds up for auction are due April 30, 2017, with a 2.1 percent coupon, and Oct. 31, 2018, with a 3.75 percent coupon.
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear : police
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama
- Housing data hits Wall Street; S&P has worst day since August 5 |