Spain targets up to 3.5 bln euros in bonds on Thursday
MADRID Dec 2 (Reuters) - Spain's Treasury said on Monday it plans to issue between 2.5 billion and 3.5 billion euros ($3.40 billion-$4.77 billion) in bonds at auction on Thursday.
The bonds up for auction are due April 30, 2017, with a 2.1 percent coupon, and Oct. 31, 2018, with a 3.75 percent coupon.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic