White House says healthcare website logs 375,000 visitors by noon Monday
WASHINGTON Dec 2 (Reuters) - White House spokesman Jay Carney said the performance of the troubled HealthCare.gov website was significantly improved and the site had logged 375,000 visitors on Monday by noon.
Carney said the website had made significant strides in implementing improvements by a Nov. 30 deadline, but that President Barack Obama believed there was more work to be done to make it function more smoothly.
(Editing by Mohammad Zargham)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee