Chile's CFR says $1.2 bln bid for Adcock "fully compliant"
JOHANNESBURG Dec 3 (Reuters) - CFR Pharmaceuticals' $1.2 billion bid for South African drugmaker Adcock Ingram is "fully compliant" with local regulations, the chief executive of the Chilean company said on Tuesday.
CEO Alejandro Weinstein made the comment in response to a suit filed by Bidvest attempting to block the CFR bid on the grounds that it violated South African companies law. (Reporting by Tiisetso Motsoeneng; writing by David Dolan; editing by Pascal Fletcher)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source