Chile central bank sees U.S. taper risk as economy slows
SANTIAGO Dec 3 (Reuters) - The potential withdrawal of U.S. monetary stimulus by the Federal Reserve is the biggest external risk to Chile's economy, the Chilean central bank said on Tuesday in its Financial Stability report.
The economy of the top copper exporter has started to decelerate and homes and companies will feel the impact, the bank said.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |