Chile central bank sees U.S. taper risk as economy slows
SANTIAGO Dec 3 (Reuters) - The potential withdrawal of U.S. monetary stimulus by the Federal Reserve is the biggest external risk to Chile's economy, the Chilean central bank said on Tuesday in its Financial Stability report.
The economy of the top copper exporter has started to decelerate and homes and companies will feel the impact, the bank said.
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- NYC buildings explosion kills two, more missing
- EU moves towards travel bans, asset freezes for Russians |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Exclusive: EU approves framework for asset freezes, travel bans on Russia