Commerzbank offices searched in tax evasion probe
FRANKFURT Dec 3 (Reuters) - Commerzbank said its offices were searched on Tuesday in connection with a tax evasion probe, adding the investigation targeted employees of a third-party financial service provider.
It said it was fully cooperating with authorities and declined to provide further details. (Reporting by Andreas Kroener; Writing by Maria Sheahan; editing by Edward Taylor)
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions