Commerzbank offices searched in tax evasion probe
FRANKFURT Dec 3 (Reuters) - Commerzbank said its offices were searched on Tuesday in connection with a tax evasion probe, adding the investigation targeted employees of a third-party financial service provider.
It said it was fully cooperating with authorities and declined to provide further details. (Reporting by Andreas Kroener; Writing by Maria Sheahan; editing by Edward Taylor)
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |