Commerzbank offices searched in tax evasion probe
FRANKFURT Dec 3 (Reuters) - Commerzbank said its offices were searched on Tuesday in connection with a tax evasion probe, adding the investigation targeted employees of a third-party financial service provider.
It said it was fully cooperating with authorities and declined to provide further details. (Reporting by Andreas Kroener; Writing by Maria Sheahan; editing by Edward Taylor)
- South Korea recovers first bodies from inside sunken ferry |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Japan expands army footprint for first time in 40 years, risks angering China
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Mediator heads to east Ukraine, seeking surrenders |