Fuyao Glass taps China Merchants, UBS for $500 mln HK offer-IFR
HONG KONG Dec 3 (Reuters) - Shanghai-listed Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. plans to raise about $500 million with a Hong Kong share offering in the first half of 2014, IFR reported on Tuesday.
The automotive glass manufacturer has mandated China Merchants Securities and UBS to handle the listing, said IFR, a Thomson Reuters publication.
It plans to use proceeds from the offering to build glass production bases, research and development platforms and to repay loans, among other things.
(Reporting by Fiona Lau of IFR; Writing by Elzio Barreto; Editing by Matt Driskill)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Lost Malaysian airliner may have run out of fuel over Indian Ocean : source |
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source