Honda says Nov China auto sales up 102 pct
SHANGHAI Dec 3 (Reuters) - Honda Motor Co Ltd and its two local joint-ventures sold 83,013 automobiles in China in November, up 101.5 percent from a year earlier, the Japanese automaker said on Tuesday.
That follows a 211.6 percent year-on-year jump in October and a 118 percent rise in September, which were partly boosted by a low base from last year when sales tanked due to a surge in anti-Japan sentiment following a territorial dispute between Beijing and Tokyo.
The company statement did not give the year-to-date sales figure.
Honda makes vehicles in China in partnership with Dongfeng Motor Group Co and Guangzhou Automobile Group Co . (Reporting by Kazunori Takada)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |