Hyundai Motor says U.S. vehicles sales rose 5 pct in Nov.
SEOUL Dec 3 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor said on Tuesday that its U.S. sales climbed 5 percent to 56,005 vehicles in November from a year earlier, driven by sales of Santa Fe sport utility vehicles and other models.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Seventh person dies after New York blast, building collapse: police
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ