Barclays fixes terms on euro CoCo
LONDON, Dec 3 (IFR) - Barclays PLC is poised to price its first euro-denominated Additional Tier 1 bond at a yield of 8% on Tuesday, according to a market source.
The EUR1bn perpetual bond is callable after seven years and is being sold via sole bookrunner Barclays.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, BNP Paribas, Commerzbank, Credit Agricole CIB, Credit Suisse and Morgan Stanley are joint lead managers with no books. The bond is expected to price later today.
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Turkey to let Iraqi Kurds reinforce Kobani as U.S. drops arms to defenders
- After clashes, Hong Kong students, government stand their ground before talks |
- Solid data, earnings push world stocks higher