Fast Retailing says Nov Uniqlo same-store sales up 7.7 pct
TOKYO Dec 3 (Reuters) - Fast Retailing said on Tuesday that same-store sales at its Uniqlo clothing chain in Japan rose 7.7 percent in November from a year earlier, citing brisk sales of winter apparel amid colder weather.
Asia's top apparel retailer gets the bulk of its profits from Uniqlo Japan. (Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Dominic Lau)
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. National Security Council aware of reports that second American killed in Syria