Fast Retailing says Nov Uniqlo same-store sales up 7.7 pct
TOKYO Dec 3 (Reuters) - Fast Retailing said on Tuesday that same-store sales at its Uniqlo clothing chain in Japan rose 7.7 percent in November from a year earlier, citing brisk sales of winter apparel amid colder weather.
Asia's top apparel retailer gets the bulk of its profits from Uniqlo Japan. (Reporting by Shinichi Saoshiro; Editing by Dominic Lau)
- Hong Kong protesters march after fruitless talks with government
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- U.S. to funnel travelers from Ebola-hit region through five airports