INDONESIA PRESS-Malaysia's Etiqa Insurance plans to acquire Mega Life- Investor Daily
Malaysia-based Etiqa Insurance Bhd, a unit of Malayan Banking Bhd (Maybank), is considering acquiring life insurer PT Asuransi Jiwa Mega Life, owned by PT Sinar Mas Multiartha and CT Corpora, the Investor Daily reports. Sinar Mas and CT Corpora plan to sell 80 percent shares in Mega Life worth between $200 million and $300 million.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,770 rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Supriya Kurane)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |