Novo Nordisk's pipeline stronger than ever - CEO
COPENHAGEN Dec 3 (Reuters) - Denmark's Novo Nordisk , the world's biggest insulin producer, has a stronger pipeline of drug candidates than it has ever had before, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
"I believe we have never had as strong a pipeline as we have right now," Lars Rebien Sorensen said at the company's capital markets day in Hillerod near Copenhagen on Tuesday. (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source