Novo Nordisk's pipeline stronger than ever - CEO
COPENHAGEN Dec 3 (Reuters) - Denmark's Novo Nordisk , the world's biggest insulin producer, has a stronger pipeline of drug candidates than it has ever had before, its chief executive said on Tuesday.
"I believe we have never had as strong a pipeline as we have right now," Lars Rebien Sorensen said at the company's capital markets day in Hillerod near Copenhagen on Tuesday. (Reporting by Copenhagen Newsroom; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- More than 300 people missing after South Korean ferry sinks: coastguard
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Rivals show force in eastern Ukraine before talks |
- Ocean floor search for missing Malaysia plane cut short again
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |