Potash Corp not planning to cut dividend, share buybacks -CEO
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Potash Corp of Saskatchewan Chief Executive Bill Doyle said on Tuesday that the fertilizer company's dividend is "sacrosanct" and the company also sees no immediate change to its share buyback program.
The Saskatoon, Saskatchewan-based company said earlier in the day that it would cut more than 1,000 jobs in Canada, the United States and Trinidad, or about 18 percent of its workforce, as it struggles with slumping demand.
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB aims cash hose
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report