SINGAPORE PRESS-HDB construction to taper from 2014 - Business Times
Dec 3 (Reuters) - The massive construction of Housing Development Board flats will start to taper from next year as balance is restored between demand and supply in the market, said Singapore Minister for National Development Khaw Boon Wan.
"We will (taper) in a measured way to allow the market to gradually adjust," he said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
(Compiled by Rachel Armstrong; Editing by Joseph Radford)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- Libyan parliament sacks PM after tanker escapes rebel-held port