ThyssenKrupp raises $1.2 billion in capital increase
FRANKFURT Dec 3 (Reuters) - ThyssenKrupp AG said on Tuesday it has placed 51.5 million new shares with investors at 17.15 euros each in a capital increase, raising gross proceeds of 882.3 million euros ($1.2 billion).
That is near the lower end of the placement range of 17.05 euros to 17.635 euros detailed by sources late on Monday.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions