Ukraine Naftogaz, Gazprom agree to defer gas payments - agency
KIEV Dec 3 (Reuters) - Ukraine state-run energy firm Naftogaz and Russian giant Gazprom have agreed to defer until spring Ukrainian payments for Russian gas imported from October to December, Naftogaz head Yevhen Bakulin was quoted as saying on Tuesday.
"We have agreed to shift our payments for October, November and December to next spring," Interfax news agency quoted Bakulin as saying.
(Writing by Pavel Polityuk; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions