China's leaders see challenges in 2014, vow to push economic reforms
BEIJING (Reuters) - China's top leaders pledged to quicken reforms in 2014 while keeping policy stability and consistency at a meeting of the decision-making Politburo on Tuesday, the official Xinhua news agency reported.
China will promote reasonable growth in investment next year and foster new growth areas for consumption, the report said.
(Reporting by Aileen Wang and Kevin Yao)
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data