Krupp Foundation did not participate in Thyssen capital hike
DUESSELDORF, Germany (Reuters) - The Krupp Foundation said it did not participate in ThyssenKrupp's (TKAG.DE) capital increase but would remain an anchor investor in Germany's biggest steelmaker.
ThyssenKrupp raised 882.3 million euros ($1.2 billion) in the sale of new shares on Tuesday, as it seeks to bolster a balance sheet weakened by a downturn in the global steel market and years of losses at its Americas business.
(Reporting by Tom Kaeckenhoff; Writing by Maria Sheahan)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- Timeline: The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source