Obama to make speech on relaunch of healthcare website
WASHINGTON Dec 2 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama will try to sell the American people on the relaunch of his troubled healthcare program on Tuesday in a bid to restore confidence in his signature domestic policy initiative and, more broadly, in his presidency.
Obama will speak on healthcare program, formally called the Affordable Care Act at 2:30 p.m. (1930 GMT) Tuesday, the White House said.
The rollout of the program through a government website, Heathcare.gov, has been plagued by technical problems since it was launched two months ago. (Reporting By Mark Felsenthal; editing by Christopher Wilson)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |