VIETNAM PRESS-World Bank sees Vietnam's 2013 growth at 5.3 pct - Vietnam News
Vietnam's economic growth this year is predicted at 5.3 percent, the World Bank said, or 0.1 percentage point below government forecasts, the Vietnam News reported.
Growth would accelerate to 5.5 percent in 2015, but the country would still face downside risks, such as low foreign reserves, weak private sector demand, a slowdown of structural reform and a vulnerable banking sector, the bank said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |