Firm orders for Bombardier's CSeries reach 182 after Iraq deal
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc said on Wednesday that Iraqi Airways has signed a firm purchase agreement to acquire five CS300 jetliners valued at $387 million, bringing the number of firm orders for the all-new plane to 182.
The agreement, which follows a letter of intent announced last month, also includes options on 11 additional CS300s.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight