Firm orders for Bombardier's CSeries reach 182 after Iraq deal
Dec 4 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc said on Wednesday that Iraqi Airways has signed a firm purchase agreement to acquire five CS300 jetliners valued at $387 million, bringing the number of firm orders for the all-new plane to 182.
The agreement, which follows a letter of intent announced last month, also includes options on 11 additional CS300s.
- Tesla says in talks with BMW over car batteries, parts
- Hagel, under pressure, resigns as defense secretary |
- Missouri grand jury makes decision in fatal shooting of black teen |
- Iran nuclear talks extended seven months after failing to meet deadline |
- Actor Dwight Henry eyed in New Orleans killing after arrest for theft