Tycoon Naguib Sawiris to invest $1 bln in Egypt in Q1 2014
CAIRO Dec 4 (Reuters) - Egyptian tycoon Naguib Sawiris, whose family controls the Orascom corporate empire, said he would invest $1 billion in the country in the first quarter of 2014.
He told Reuters on the sidelines of an economic conference designed to lure Gulf Arab investors to Egypt that the investment would focus on construction, real estate, agriculture and microfinance. (Reporting by Shadia Nasralla; Writing by Michael Georgy; Editing by Jon Boyle)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee