Egypt signs exploration deals with foreign energy firms
CAIRO Dec 4 (Reuters) - Egypt signed oil and gas exploration agreements on Wednesday with Apache Corp, Royal Dutch Shell and GDF Suez, the Egyptian state news agency reported.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- Putin rebuffs Obama as Ukraine crisis escalates |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine