Egypt signs exploration deals with foreign energy firms
CAIRO Dec 4 (Reuters) - Egypt signed oil and gas exploration agreements on Wednesday with Apache Corp, Royal Dutch Shell and GDF Suez, the Egyptian state news agency reported.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |