Gabon sets initial guidance of 6.5% area on 2024 bond
LONDON, Dec 4 (IFR) - The Gabonese Republic, rated BB-/BB-, has set initial yield guidance of 6.5% area plus or minus 12.5bp on its upcoming issue of a benchmark-sized US dollar-denominated 2024 amortising bond, according to one of the lead managers.
The transaction is part of an exchange and capped tender offer for Gabon's outstanding 8.2% 2017 Eurobond.
Citigroup, Deutsche Bank and Standard Chartered are the lead managers on the 144A/Reg S transaction, which is expected to price on Thursday.
The tender and exchange offer is scheduled to expire on Wednesday at 1000 GMT. (Reporting by Davide Scigliuzzo; Editing by Sudip Roy)
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source