Gagfah stake placed at 10.15 eur/shr - bank
FRANKFURT Dec 4 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank said on Wednesday it had placed 15 million shares in Gagfah , at 10.15 euros apiece on behalf of the German real estate group's largest shareholder Fortress Investment Group LLC.
According to Thomson Reuters data, Gagfah has 216 million shares outstanding, which means a 6.9 percent stake was placed on the open market.
The shares extended losses to trade 4.3 percent lower at 10.16 euros at 0957 GMT.
Fortress holds a 48.2 percent stake in the company, Gagfah's website shows.
- Up to 18 exposed to U.S. Ebola patient, including children |
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Israel's Netanyahu tells Obama that Iran can't be allowed to reach nuclear arms 'threshold'
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |