Shareholders at Generali's Deutschland Holding approve squeeze-out
MILAN Dec 4 (Reuters) - Italian insurer Generali said on Wednesday that shareholders of Generali Deutschland Holding had approved the squeeze out resolution it had requested.
In a statement, Generali said the transfer of outstanding GDH shares in the hands of minority shareholders was expected to take place in the first half of 2014.
GDH shares would then be immediately delisted, it said.
GDH is the parent company of the German operating companies of Generali. (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes, editing by Naomi O'Leary)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media