Getinge to launch 139 mln euro bid for Pulsion Medical Systems
STOCKHOLM Dec 4 (Reuters) - Swedish medical technology firm Getinge said on Wednesday it would bid 139 million euros ($189 million) for Pulsion Medical Systems, a leading provider of specialist monitoring systems for critically ill patients.
Getinge said the cash offer equated to 16.90 euros per share and represented a premium of 22.1 percent of Pulsion's average share price over the past three months. ($1 = 0.7360 euros) (Reporting by Simon Johnson; Editing by David Goodman)
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |