Dollar gains vs euro after U.S. ADP jobs number
NEW YORK Dec 4 (Reuters) - The dollar rose against the euro and trimmed losses against the yen on Wednesday after data showed U.S. private employers added 215,000 jobs in November, topping economists' expectations.
The euro last traded at $1.3581, down 0.1 percent on the day, compared with $1.3596 before the data.
The dollar was last at 102.43 yen, down slightly on the day. Before the release, the dollar was at 102.32 yen.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions