Bank of Ireland attracts over EUR7.5bn orders for pref share sale
LONDON, Dec 4 (IFR) - Bank of Ireland has attracted over EUR7.5bn of demand from more than 280 investors for its EUR1.3bn preference share sale, according to a lead manager.
The instruments are being officially marketed at 104.5 area by Credit Suisse, Deutsche Bank and UBS as joint structurers and Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Davy as joint bookrunners.
Pricing is expected later Wednesday afternoon.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane