INDONESIA PRESS-Footwear export seen to decline more than 25 pct next yr-Kontan
Indonesia's Footwear Association sees exports in 2014 declining more than 25 percent from this year's forecast of between $3.4 billion and $4 billion, over concerns on minimum wage hike, said secretary-general Binsar Marpaung.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 11,885 Indonesian rupiah) (Compiled by Rin Hindryati; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions