Kenya 182-day, 364-day T-bills yields fall at latest sale
NAIROBI Dec 4 (Reuters) - The weighted average yield on Kenya's 182-day Treasury bills fell to 10.372 percent at an under subscribed sale on Wednesday from 10.473 percent last week, the central bank said.
The yield on the 364-day Treasury bills also fell to 10.761 percent from 10.835 percent last week.
The bank received bids worth a total 4.69 billion shillings ($54.03 million) for the two papers and accepted 4.67 billion shillings, below the 6 billion shillings on offer.
Next week the bank will sell 91-day, 182-day and 364- day Treasury bills worth a total 9 billion shillings.
($1 = 86.8000 Kenyan shillings) (Reporting by Drazen Jorgic; Editing by James Macharia)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |