Kering says in talks to sell La Redoute to CEO
PARIS Dec 4 (Reuters) - French luxury and sports brand group Kering on said Wednesday it had entered into exclusive talks to sell its mail order business La Redoute to the heads of La Redoute and its parent Redcats, Nathalie Balla and Eric Courteille respectively.
La Redoute is the last retail business that Kering needs to sell to complete its transformation from a retail group to a company focused on luxury and sports brands. (Reporting by Astrid Wendlandt, editing by Mark John)
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA
- iPhone comes out of a 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Polls show Scottish opponents of independence with slight lead ahead of vote |
- Wildfire rips through 150 homes in Northern California
- Fed could hint on rate-hike plans as it prepares for policy turn