CANADA FX DEBT-Loonie at 3-year low after central bank statement
TORONTO, Dec 4 (Reuters) - The Canadian dollar weakened to a fresh three-year low against the greenback on Wednesday after the Bank of Canada held its interest rate steady but sounded a touch more dovish in its outlook. The Canadian dollar was at C$1.0680 to the greenback, or 93.63 U.S. cents, weaker than Tuesday's close of C$1.0649 or 93.91 U.S. cents. The loonie hit a session low of C$1.0698 shortly after the decision was released.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane-sources |
- Russia ships troops into Ukraine, repeats invasion threat |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics