US STOCKS SNAPSHOT-Wall St erases losses after strong home sales data
NEW YORK Dec 4 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks turned positive on Wednesday after data showed sales of new single-family homes recorded their biggest increase in nearly 33-1/2 years in October.
The Dow Jones industrial average rose 13.05 points or 0.08 percent, to 15,927.67, the S&P 500 gained 1.55 points or 0.09 percent, to 1,796.7 and the Nasdaq Composite added 2.3 points or 0.06 percent, to 4,039.499.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data