NZ new car registrations fall in November - NZTA
WELLINGTON Dec 5 (Reuters) - The number of new cars registered in New Zealand fell 6.4 percent in November from the previous month, according to data from the New Zealand Transport Agency on Thursday.
A total of 7,453 new cars were registered last month, 15 percent more than the same period last year.
Total car registrations, new and used, rose 1.9 percent on the month before, to be 23 percent higher than a year ago.
The number of new commercial vehicle registrations rose 5 percent on the month, and were 34.7 percent higher than a year ago.
The top-selling marker of new cars registered for the month was Toyota with 1,746, followed by Holden, a unit of General Motors, and Ford.
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |