PHILIPPINES PRESS-Universal Robina plans SE Asia expansion - Standard Today
Universal Robina Corp plans to enter new markets such as Cambodia, Laos and Brunei for its drinks and food products while looking to expand the capacity of its beverage plants in the Philippines and Vietnam, the Manila Standard Today reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Sunil Nair)
- Radar showed missing plane may have turned back: Malaysia military
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Malaysian plane presumed crashed; questions over false IDs |
- Merkel raps Putin as Russian forces tighten grip on Crimea |