Brazil watchdog urges Telefonica to exit stake in TIM Brasil
BRASILIA Dec 4 (Reuters) - Brazil antitrust watchdog Cade ruled on Wednesday that Spain's Telefonica SA must exit its direct and indirect stake in wireless carrier TIM Participações SA or seek a new partner for its Vivo mobile phone unit.
In a decision at a meeting in Brasilia, the agency's board of directors also ruled that a new partner for Vivo, Brazil's largest mobile phone carrier and part of Telefonica Brasil SA , will not be allowed to own a stake in another rival in Brazil.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source