EU Commission approves Microsoft takeover of Nokia business
BRUSSELS (Reuters) - European Union antitrust regulators have approved Microsoft's $7.3 billion acquisition of Nokia's mobile device business without conditions, the European Commission said on Wednesday.
"The Commission concluded that the transaction would not raise any competition concerns," the European Commission said in a statement, adding that it was unlikely "to lead to competitors being shut out from the market".
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data