Denmark's Genmab expands biotech collaboration with Janssen
COPENHAGEN (Reuters) - Danish biotech company Genmab on Wednesday announced an expansion of its Duobody antibody technology collaboration with Janssen Biotech, a part of Johnson & Johnson.
Genmab said it will receive an initial payment of $2 million and potentially will be entitled to milestone and license payments of as much as $174 million to $219 million for each of ten additional programmes.
(Reporting by Teis Jensen; Editing by David Goodman)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data