Deutsche Bank to scale back commodities business
LONDON Dec 5 (Reuters) - Deutsche Bank said on Thursday it was significantly scaling back its global commodities business in response to regulatory changes.
Deutsche Bank will exit energy, agriculture, base metals and dry bulk trading, it said in a statement on its website.
Its financial derivatives and precious metals businesses would continue to operate, it said.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |