Fresenius joins Rhoen-Klinikum lawsuit filed by B. Braun
FRANKFURT Dec 5 (Reuters) - Germany healthcare group Fresenius SE said on Thursday it was joining Rhoen-Klinikum to defend a lawsuit that seeks to block the sale of sale of 43 hospitals and 15 outpatient facilities to Fresenius.
The suit is being brought by Rhoen shareholder B. Braun Melsungen AG.
"We believe the lawsuit has no merit, and we will fully support Rhoen-Klinikum in defending against it," Fresenius Chief Executive Mark Schneider said in a statement. (Reporting by Harro ten Wolde; Editing by Victoria Bryan)
- Malaysia Airlines denies crash report, says plane still missing |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media