INDONESIA PRESS-Cargill to build $100 mln cocoa plant in East Java- Bisnis Indonesia
U.S. agribusiness giant Cargill is building a $100 million cocoa processing facility in Gresik, East Java, with a capacity of 70,000 tonnes per year, said Job Leuning, the company's head of Head of Cocoa and Chocolate for Asia Pacific Region. He added that the plant is expected to start operations in mid-2014.
* Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
- More than 300 people missing after South Korea ferry sinks: coastguard
- Ukraine launches 'gradual' operation, action limited |
- Casual pot use causes brain abnormalities in the young: study
- China economic growth slows to 18-month low in first-quarter |
- Americans increasingly prefer Democrats on healthcare: Reuters/Ipsos poll