ASIA GRAPHICS-Japanese stocks most expensive in Asia
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Japan is the most expensive stock market in Asia based on price-to-earnings multiples while China is the cheapest followed by South Korea.
Japan leads the region with the best price performance in dollar terms, followed by Vietnam. Indonesia is the worst in price performance in dollar terms.
Track their performance through the following charts:
Asian markets performance: link.reuters.com/fyv25v
Asian markets valuations: link.reuters.com/gyv25v
For related news:
Japan preparing $53 bln economic stimulus package this week-sources (Compiled by Tripti Kalro and Patturaja Murugaboopathy; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data