Mexico's Cemex inks $500 mln IT deal with Neoris over 10 yrs
MEXICO CITY Dec 5 (Reuters) - Mexico's Cemex, one of the world's biggest cement companies, said on Thursday it had reached a $500 million deal with Neoris which will provide IT outsourcing services over 10 years.
- Malaysia plane search straddles continent as police focus on crew |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Crimea asks to join Russia after Soviet-style vote |
- Stocks near one-month low as western sanctions on Russia loom |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister