Mexico's Cemex inks $500 mln IT deal with Neoris over 10 yrs
MEXICO CITY Dec 5 (Reuters) - Mexico's Cemex, one of the world's biggest cement companies, said on Thursday it had reached a $500 million deal with Neoris which will provide IT outsourcing services over 10 years.
- Scots vote on independence, United Kingdom's fate on knife-edge |
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IMF warns of risks from 'excessive' financial market bets
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints