Mexico's America Movil says watchdog weighing if it is dominant
MEXICO CITY Dec 5 (Reuters) - Mexico's America Movil said on Thursday the country's telecommunications watchdog had said that Carlos Slim's telecoms giant and its subsidiaries, including fixed line operator Telmex, are under review to determine whether they are dominant.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |