Royal Bank of Canada CEO Nixon to retire
Dec 5 (Reuters) - Royal Bank of Canada said Chief Executive Gordon Nixon will retire effective Aug. 1, after 13 years at the helm of the country's largest bank.
Nixon will be succeeded by Dave McKay, group head of the lender's personal & commercial banking arm. (Reporting by Ashutosh Pandey in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- U.S., EU impose sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data